Your organization's subscription administrator can update your billing address via the CrashPlan Console. If you need to change which user is designated as the subscription administrator, see our article I need to change my Subscription Administrator.
CrashPlan for Small Business support agents can't update billing or address information on your behalf since this information is stored securely with our payment processor.
Step 1: Add a billing address
- Sign in to the CrashPlan console.
- Click the Account tab.
- Click Manage My Subscription.
A new browser tab opens to bring you to our payment processor's site.
- Click Account & FAQ in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click the Address Information icon.
- On the right side of the page, click Add new address.
- Enter your billing address and click Submit.
Step 2: Link billing address to your payment method on file
Under the newly created address in the Saved Addresses list, click Save as Default. This will link your new billing address to your default payment information on file.
Step 3: Remove unused addresses (optional)
If there are multiple address entries saved to the account, we recommend removing any unused billing addresses to prevent confusion going forward.
1. Locate the unused address.
2. Click Delete under the address to be removed.
3. Click OK on the message that appears to confirm address removal.