Skip to main content
What are the CrashPlan for Small Business account password requirements? (CrashPlan for Small Business FAQ)
CrashPlan for Small Business passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters, but we recommend 16 characters or more.
- Passwords must have at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, and one number. Special characters and symbols are also allowed.
- Passwords can't contain spaces or multiple repeating letters.
- Passwords shouldn't contain common words or phrases that are easily guessed (like "password" or "letmein").
- Never reuse passwords. Don't use a password for CrashPlan that you use for any other online account.
Create a ticket
Submit a request to the CrashPlan technical support team
Resources for CrashPlan configuration, deployment, and more
View current and past support requests
installation, branding, customization