To download your files from the CrashPlan app, follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to the CrashPlan app.
2. Click Restore Files.
3. (Applies only if you have multiple devices) From the menu, select the device that originally backed up the files you want to restore.
4. If you back up to multiple destinations, select the destination to Restore files from.
5. (Optional) If you want to restore an earlier version of your files, click As of Today to select a previous date from a calendar.
6. Select the checkboxes for the folders and files you want to restore.
7. Select Restore Files
8. Update the options to specify the restore location, naming guidelines, and permissions for your restored files.
9. Click Go. Your download is added to the downloads manager. The downloads manager displays the status of your download.
If you notice that some files are missing, you may need to include deleted files.
If you notice some files will not download at all, see our article Unable to restore specific files.